I’m about to take a flight out of town this morning. Taking my writing laptop with me. I NEVER get writers block. It’s always about not having the time to get out what’s in my head! I replay it over and over again in my mind until I have a chance to write it out. What’s your writing habit?
Right now I write like I do laundry: Whenever I can fit it in, but at least a couple of times a month.
I’ve seen some pretty neat examples of others who “write on the go”, from using a stack of note cards with a key chain hole punched, to recording their ideas on a voice recorder, emailing themselves, using the Note function on their phone and more. Sit-Down-At-The Computer writing time is a luxury, not the norm at the moment. This is OK. This is my reality. You just have to keep it moving and do what you can when you can while working on a longer term solution.
This isn’t just about storytellers like myself; this is for anybody who is trying to fit in those things in their lives that are important, but not always a priority.
At the end of the day, we only have ourselves to be accountable to.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your support means so much to me! The very best ways to support me are:
- Subscribe to my blog and comment on my posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books!
- Recommend or purchase my services for writers: I offer formal editorial book reviews, pre-publication critiques, and more via Moon Rose Reviews at my Selz Store
- Recommend my books for Pre-order to your friends or purchase them as gifts for others.
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- Hang out with me on Twitter – it’s my favorite! Like my Facebook page or Friend me
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Be open minded, openhearted, and support justice, love, learning, and hope. Seek a world of liberty where all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and are not forced to sacrifice their values for the benefit of others
I appreciate you! Stay in touch 💜🖤