When it’s so cold outside, it’s a perfect day to stay inside and write!
My perfect day involves double stuffed Oreo cookies, family, books, stories, movies, and some sort of outreach that helps people.
Think about your perfect day. What does a “perfect” day look like to you?
When you’re aware of what your perfect day would look like, make a point to be more deliberate about making your perfect day happen more often. It offers tons of clues into what makes you tick, your purpose, and what brings you to life!
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your joining my tribe of readers means so much to me! The best ways to support me in making the world a better place and giving reprieve and joy to those who need it most through my writing is:
- Like my Facebook Page and comment on my blog posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Do at least one thing a day that helps the world be more welcoming, inclusive and just. My two favorite resources for this are https://www.uua.org and https://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-party
I appreciate you! Stay in touch