My Fans Think They’re My Fans, But The Truth Is….
“Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – G.K. Nielson
Why would you leave your life-goals to chance? Being a passive bystander to your career isn’t likely to help make your goals come true. I don’t even know if it would be accurate to say I’m a gifted storyteller. What I do know, is that I’m passionate about my craft. I’m passionate about bringing joy and change. The only thing more enjoyable than coming up with stories is experiencing their results.
When my readers are emotionally moved or find a concept I wrote about to be intriguing, it inspires me. My fans think that they are my fans, but the truth is – I’m theirs.
I’m the one that gets giddy and on a high for the whole day when a fan sends me a kind email, tweet, or Facebook message.
It’s one of the BEST feelings; to feel appreciated and supported.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your joining my tribe of readers means so much to me! The best ways to support me in making the world a better place and giving reprieve and joy to those who need it most through my writing is:
- Like my Facebook Page and comment on my blog posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Do at least one thing a day that helps the world be more welcoming, inclusive and just. My two favorite resources for this are https://www.uua.org and https://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-party
I appreciate you! Stay in touch
Leave a Comment