I am Soooo HAPPY to be at the Author Fest at the Library of Congress, hosted by The D.C. public library.
Between having to hire a baby sitter, get my partner to run an errand for me and otherwise clear my schedule – I’m finally here from 10:30-5pm! All day pretty much to learn and continue to take steps towards one of my favorite things in the world. My creative writing stuff! Yay!
It’s hard, but making the time to pursue your passion is always worth it.
What’s your passion and how to you make the time to pursue it?
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your support means so much to me! The very best ways to support me are:
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books, invest in editorial reviews, pre-publication critiques, and more at my Selz Store
- Recommend my books for Pre-order to your friends
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- Like and follow me on social media, share my posts and Tweets!
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Be open minded, open hearted, and support justice, love, learning, and hope.
I appreciate you! Stay in touch 💜🖤