I published Storm of Roses back in 2006. This year I’m giving my debut a facelift, which includes a new cover.
I’m Sooo excited!
The new cover will be more epic and powerful. Truly demonstrating the depth of its contents. I really like my current cover; but I’m going to love the new one.
The 2nd edition of Storm of Roses will have revised and sometimes fully re-written stories. Same book, just better! Who doesn’t appreciate a good upgrade?
It has been over 12 years. It’s time!
Anything in your own life that’s due for an upgrade? Tell me about it below! 🙂
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your joining my tribe of readers means so much to me! The best ways to support me in making the world a better place and giving reprieve and joy to those who need it most through my writing is:
- Like my Facebook Page and comment on my blog posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Do at least one thing a day that helps the world be more welcoming, inclusive and just. My two favorite resources for this are https://www.uua.org and https://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-party
I appreciate you! Stay in touch