Breaking Ground On My New Website
August has been one of the best months of the year so far.
We’ve finally broke ground on my new web site. Plus, the designers are working hard on my book covers. It has taken me what seemed to be months to outline and create the content and atmosphere of my website.
It’s like having a house built: You need to have a vision and plan for what you want so that the contractors can execute!
My web developers kept telling me how refreshing it was to have an author who actually knew what they wanted and gave detailed descriptions. They have been in business for over 15 years – two of the things I asked for on my site, they had never done in their whole 15 years of existence. Overall, they did a great job and I appreciate their work and dedication in helping execute my vision.
Do you have a website for yourself? How was your experience breaking ground and finalizing your website?
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your joining my tribe of readers means so much to me! The best ways to support me in making the world a better place and giving reprieve and joy to those who need it most through my writing is:
- Like my Facebook Page and comment on my blog posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Do at least one thing a day that helps the world be more welcoming, inclusive and just. My two favorite resources for this are https://www.uua.org and https://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-party
I appreciate you! Stay in touch
Leave a Comment