August has been one of the best months of the year so far.
We’ve finally broke ground on my new web site. Plus, the designers are working hard on my book covers. It has taken me what seemed to be months to outline and create the content and atmosphere of my website.
It’s like having a house built: You need to have a vision and plan for what you want so that the contractors can execute!
My web developers kept telling me how refreshing it was to have an author who actually knew what they wanted and gave detailed descriptions. They have been in business for over 15 years – two of the things I asked for on my site, they had never done in their whole 15 years of existence. Overall, they did a great job and I appreciate their work and dedication in helping execute my vision.
Do you have a website for yourself? How was your experience breaking ground and finalizing your website?
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your support means so much to me! The very best ways to support me are:
- Subscribe to my blog and comment on my posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books!
- Recommend or purchase my services for writers: I offer formal editorial book reviews, pre-publication critiques, and more via Moon Rose Reviews at my Selz Store
- Recommend my books for Pre-order to your friends or purchase them as gifts for others.
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- Hang out with me on Twitter – it’s my favorite! Like my Facebook page or Friend me
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Be open minded, openhearted, and support justice, love, learning, and hope. Seek a world of liberty where all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and are not forced to sacrifice their values for the benefit of others
I appreciate you! Stay in touch 💜🖤