Wow, I attended the workshops for writers held Sunday, August 5th at the LGBTQ OutWrite Literature Festival 2018. Glad I went!
It was a small, event with some big and controversial topics. I will definitely make it out again next year. They have workshops for readers as well and lots of book and other vendors too.
OutWrite is a nonprofit annual LGBTQ Literature festival hosted at The DC Center for the LGBTQ Community. I attended the workshops for writers and appreciated the environment and focus.
If you’re a reader of LGBTQ literature and want to learn about new authors and other related things, definitely check it out.
Do you know of any other LGBTQ literary festivals that need to be on my radar? What are your favorites?
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your support means so much to me! The very best ways to support me are:
- Subscribe to my blog and comment on my posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books!
- Recommend or purchase my services for writers: I offer formal editorial book reviews, pre-publication critiques, and more via Moon Rose Reviews at my Selz Store
- Recommend my books for Pre-order to your friends or purchase them as gifts for others.
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- Hang out with me on Twitter – it’s my favorite! Like my Facebook page or Friend me
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Be open minded, openhearted, and support justice, love, learning, and hope. Seek a world of liberty where all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and are not forced to sacrifice their values for the benefit of others
I appreciate you! Stay in touch 💜🖤