Wow, I attended the workshops for writers held Sunday, August 5th at the LGBTQ OutWrite Literature Festival 2018. Glad I went!
It was a small, event with some big and controversial topics. I will definitely make it out again next year. They have workshops for readers as well and lots of book and other vendors too.
OutWrite is a nonprofit annual LGBTQ Literature festival hosted at The DC Center for the LGBTQ Community. I attended the workshops for writers and appreciated the environment and focus.
If you’re a reader of LGBTQ literature and want to learn about new authors and other related things, definitely check it out.
Do you know of any other LGBTQ literary festivals that need to be on my radar? What are your favorites?
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your support means so much to me! The very best ways to support me are:
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books, invest in editorial reviews, pre-publication critiques, and more at my Selz Store
- Recommend my books for Pre-order to your friends
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- Like and follow me on social media, share my posts and Tweets!
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Be open minded, open hearted, and support justice, love, learning, and hope.
I appreciate you! Stay in touch 💜🖤