Apparently, the higher power (who some call God) made human beings in his image. We were led to believe we would rule over all things.
Does this mean we are superior or just “in charge”?
When we consider blacks and people of color as sub human…when we consider them animals (the favorites being: apes or monkeys), some people out there believe it’s their right and duty to step all over them because they aren’t human. They are less than.
At the end of the day, we all will eventually be judged by the only person who’s judgment matters: The higher power. The ultimate truth. The mother spirit.
Justice on earth is not guaranteed.
Unarmed innocents are murdered in cold blood. Gun control is out of control. It still won’t stop those legally allowed to carry guns from killing innocent people. We need more than gun control.
We need respect for life.
Respect for all living beings.
We need self-control and Self-respect. We need an attitude shift and deep culture change. Gun control is a small part of a large devastating problem.
Once we die, I believe that all the rights and wrongs we did will be made apparent. The rest of our eternity will depend on the truth of our life.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your joining my tribe of readers means so much to me! The best ways to support me in making the world a better place and giving reprieve and joy to those who need it most through my writing is:
- Like my Facebook Page and comment on my blog posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Do at least one thing a day that helps the world be more welcoming, inclusive and just. My two favorite resources for this are https://www.uua.org and https://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-party
I appreciate you! Stay in touch