When we think things can’t get any worse; they do. Something is brewing all over the world and it’s for a deep, sacred purpose.
Those of us closest to God can feel it.
I don’t say this to scare anyone, but as a reminder that everything has a purpose; even evil.
Know where you stand.
This is not the time to be a passive bystander.
For those that choose not to act and fail to be a voice for the voiceless; they will regret it in this life and the next. We are at the cusp of a new day. All of us are sleeping. At sunrise, some will wake, others will die in their sleep and passivity.
There is nothing complicated afoot. When in doubt, Love.
“If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.” 1 Corinthians 13:2
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your joining my tribe of readers means so much to me! The best ways to support me in making the world a better place and giving reprieve and joy to those who need it most through my writing is:
- Subscribe to my blog and comment on my posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Do at least one thing a day that helps the world be more welcoming, inclusive and just. My two favorite resources for this are https://www.uua.org and https://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-party
I appreciate you! Stay in touch