I want to read stories that have characters I care about, that keep me interested, and have sex scenes that make me want to re-read them over again.
A collection of three M/M novellas, I particularly appreciate that two stories include interracial relationships and have an underlining theme of giving back to one’s community.
The first novella, Ghost – features a reclusive artist who struggles to resist an arrogantly sexy comic publishing business owner who tries to reconnect with him after a one-night stand three years prior.
Shadow Ranch is my favorite. The unique combination of charm, dead bodies, barns, sex, and country dancing was fun to experience. Not only are the main characters real, flawed, and interesting, the supporting cast is well-written.
In Free Agent, Hockey defensemen James “DC” Washington and Physical Therapist Etienne Motz reconsider their priorities as they explore if taking a chance is worth the risk.
Although the Typo Police might scratch their heads here and there, if you can get over that – you won’t be disappointed. All three stories are “sexy fun”. I’ve read Taking Chances twice, because it’s so entertaining to dive into.
This collection is best for people who want to cuddle up with shorter stories for instant gratification. Though the stories are short, you’ll be left with a long-lasting desire to read more from Robin Covington.
Focusing on “stories about sexy men and women who think they can fool around and not fall in love”, she has a sizzling portfolio of romances you can enjoy. Learn more at https://robincovingtonromance.com/
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your support means so much to me! The very best ways to support me are:
- Subscribe to my blog and comment on my posts
- Join my VIP List! You’ll receive freebies, special offers, free books, updates on my latest stories, and my quarterly Apatite Books & Café Newsletter.
- Pre-order my books!
- Recommend or purchase my services for writers: I offer formal editorial book reviews, pre-publication critiques, and more via Moon Rose Reviews at my Selz Store
- Recommend my books for Pre-order to your friends or purchase them as gifts for others.
- Invite me to speak at your event or recommend me as a speaker to an event you know about (conferences, book clubs, meetings, retreats, fundraisers, and more)
- Hang out with me on Twitter – it’s my favorite! Like my Facebook page or Friend me
- If you’re on Goodreads, add my books to your lists and vote for them
- Last but not least: Live your values aloud, not alone. Be open minded, open hearted, and support justice, love, learning, and hope. Seek a world of liberty where all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and are not forced to sacrifice their values for the benefit of others
I appreciate you! Stay in touch 💜🖤